We are a Technology Based Company integrated by Architects and Engineers linked to the University of Seville. The work team with highly experienced technicians specialized in Urban Greening, Landscape engineering and Sustainable architecture becomes the great potential of this company.
Terapia urbana applies Urban Greening and Sustainable Architecture concepts as tools for improving environmental conditions and enhancing energy efficiency in buildings. Our patented systems integrate Nature in cities combining gardening, landscaping and bioclimatic architecture. With them, we manage to obtain important energy savings while improving indoor environment quality.
We believe in...
- Sustainable development and environment respect
- Energy efficiency
- Research and Innovation applied to our greening systems
- Multidisciplinary approach and team work
Starting point and merits
Terapia Urbana began in 2006 originating from new approaches in vertical greening concepts developed by a group of researchers in the Technical School of Agronomic Engineers from the University of Seville. Terapia Urbana has obtained numerous prizes and awards such as:
- 1º position at provincial level, 2º at regional level and the 3rd at national level in the final phase of the 8th contest of University Entrepreneur organized by the EOI, Joly group and the AEFPA, which rewards to the most innovative managerial initiatives with better projection
- 1º award in 5th Business Initiatives contest, TBC (Technology-based company) Category ,Business Project form, University of Sevilla.
- 1 st prize in 3rd Competition Business Incubation organized by Social Council of University of Sevilla and City Council of Sevilla.
- 1 st prize of the I Competition and Innovation Enterprise Initiative in the Province of Seville mode CREA (Diputación de Sevilla, Fundación Forja XXI)
- Awards AJE 2010 Finalist Entrepreneurship (Business Innovation and Science Ministry, Equality and Social Welfare Ministry, AJE)
- Award “Jóvenes Emprendedores Bancaja 2010”, in Enterprise Project category
For more information please download our brochure in pdf.